Spring 2010 Convocation Information
Hood and Gown Rental
- Convocation regalia rentals will be conducted online this year. If you are planning to attend your convocation ceremony this Spring, you must visit the AMS and Gaspard Regalia Rental Program to preorder your academic hood and gown. All graduates are required to wear a hood and gown to their convocation.
- The preordering period will extend from April 1st to May 13th at midnight.
- Follow the online instructions to reserve a hood and gown for the date of your convocation. You can pick up your prepaid regalia at Kingston Hall on the day of your ceremony.
- Please visit Spring Convocation Dates to determine the time and date of your convocation ceremony. Direct any additional rental questions to email@example.com
On the Application to Graduate/Graduation Details Site on QCARD you can:
- Apply to Graduate
- View/Change Submitted Application
- From May 21st - 26th indicate if you are attending your ceremony and order tickets for your guests
- Beginning May 21st check your degree eligibility status
- Review the Senate Policy on Names -- name change deadline is April 30th, 2010 -- you will need to use the Name Change Form
- Learn who your Academic Advice Contact is
- Double-check the date of your convocation and learn more about the ceremony (i.e. hood and gown rentals)
- Learn who to contact if you are receiving 2 degrees and wish to attend one ceremony