Admissions Office Needs Volunteers
- March Break Open House (MBOH) is a two-day event that invites prospective students and their families to spend the day on campus!
- MBOH is the largest annual on-campus recruiting event at Queen's, with more than 2,000 visitors expected for March 18-19.
- Each day includes various activities, including a campus tour.
- We need many, many volunteers to help each day, including volunteer tour guides and other support staff.
- If you are interested in volunteering, please see Contact Us on the Undergraduate Admissions website and scroll to the bottom to apply!