January 31, 2010 - deadline:
- All outstanding fees are considered a "debt" after January 31st.
- Students with a debt may not obtain an official transcript, view marks on QCARD, register in a subsequent term or receive a diploma.
- Please see the Senate Policy on Student Debtors.
Not sure what you owe:
- Fee account statements are not mailed.
- You can view your statement online by logging into QCARD.
Not sure how to pay - Payment Methods:
Email Money Transfers:
- Queen's University
does not accept email money transfers as offered by some financial institutions.