Apply for a Fee Refund
Refund requests are processed at the end of each month. Requests must be received by the 22nd of each month to ensure processing by month end.
Beginning September 1, 2010
The Office of the University Registrar is pleased to announce that starting September 1, 2010 all refunds will be directly deposited into your personal bank account held at a Canadian financial institution using electronic funds transfer (EFT).
Please note the following:
- Undergraduate bursaries/scholarships will be paid by EFT if your student fee account is paid in full.
- Graduate Awards will continue to be paid to your bank account via EFT where refunds will be deposited directly to personal bank accounts. This personal bank account information is now entered through QCARD.
- Only personal bank accounts held at a Canadian financial institution can be entered/accepted.
- Students within the School of English and Faculty of Education students taking AQ courses should request refunds directly from the School of English and the Faculty of Education.
- For students receiving OSAP, please visit this link for information on possible exceptions.