Minimum Registration Payment Requirement - Deadline is August 1, 2010
Your minimum registration payment deadline is August 1st, 2010.
- Going to be away when your minimum registration payment is due?
Want to know what you owe?
- Log onto QCARD and view your on-line Fee Account Statement regularly (monthly is recommended).
- Fall/winter fees will begin to show on your online statement beginning early August.
- You will not see an transaction on your statement called Minimum Registration Payment. This is a payment requirement - a deposit so to speak. You need to have your account in a credit balance that equals the minimum registration payment requirement to do the following;
- Avoid any additional administration charges,
- Proceed with your online registration on QCARD beginning August 30th.
I have an outstanding amount owing from a previous term - Can I still select my courses?
- An outstanding debt will NOT prevent you from selecting your courses. (Course selection for Undergraduate students only).
- Outstanding debts must be paid before June 15th, 2010.
- If you owe money to another department (Library, Student Health, etc.), contact them directly to make payment arrangements.
- Remember your minimum registration payment is due before August 1.