FAQs for Students with Renewable Awards
Are you the recipient of a Queen's renewable scholarship, bursary or award? Are you a recipient of the Queen Elizabeth II Aiming for the Top Scholarship?
- Q1: When will I be informed of the renewal status of my award?
- A1: Students will be notified in the early part of June. Students will receive a letter addressed to "mail address" as indicated on QCARD. Therefore, please ensure your address is current.
- Q2: If my award is not renewed is there an appeal process?
- A2: You may appeal by sending a letter to the Associate University Registrar, Student Awards, explaining the circumstances and provide all relevant documentation (e.g. medical documentation) by June 17, 2009. The appeal process and deadline date for the appeal will be indicated in the letter that will be sent to your mail address.
- Q3: I was on exchange during either the Fall, Winter or Fall-Winter - is there anything specific I need to do?
- A3: Yes, you must ensure your respective Faculty Office receives your official transcript from the university you visited. Award renewals are on hold until we can confirm you have successfully completed the courses you were enrolled in while on a formal bi-lateral exchange.