Important: Course Selection - Get Your Time Ticket
(Only - ASC, Engineering and Applied Science, Commerce, Nursing and Theology Students)
Beginning June 1st,
- Go to QCARD to get your assigned start-time (also known as your Timeticket) to select your courses.
What's a Timeticket
- The purpose of this scheduling process is to ensure students are able to access QCARD during the course selection session without difficulty or disruption.
- Each student's computer-generated and randomly-assigned Course Selection Time Ticket will be within the usual course selection schedule, which is by University Level, beginning with level 4.
- NEW first-year Arts and Science, and first-year Business students may access QCARD to select courses at any time during the course selection period (June 28 - July 16).
- "Time tickets" will NOT be assigned to new first-year Arts and Science, first-year Business or first-year Engineering and Applied Science students.
Click here review the Course Selection schedule.