Seen it before - but still need to know
January OSAP Instalments
- Students with a second disbursement of OSAP may pick-up the appropriate documents from the Student Awards Office, (have your SIN card, Governemnt photo-id, and student card with you).
- Students with Queen's bursary assistance who do not pick-up their second disbursement of OSAP will have their bursary assistance reasssessed resulting in a reduction of assistantce.
OSAP - 2010 Spring / Summer
- Students who wish to apply for 2010 spring/summer OSAP (including students attending the ISC) must complete a "2010 OSAP Spring/Summer Extension Form". This form is available on the Student Awards Office or on the Student Awards web site.
- Students who applied for 2009-2010 fall/winter OSAP need only complete and submit to the Student Awards Office the completed 2010 Spring/Summer Extension Form.
- Students who did not apply for 2009-2010 fall/winter OSAP: must complete a 2009-2010 OSAP application (either an online or paper application) located on the OSAP web site at http://osap.gov.on.ca as well as completing and submitting to the Student Awards Office a completed 2010 Spring/Summer Extension Form.
- Student who are planning to attend the ISC during the 2010 spring/summer session and wish to apply for OSAP assistance, please contact Jennifer Kopczinski (Jennifer.Kopczinski@queensu.ca) or Karen Green (Karen.Green@queensu.ca).
Do I receive a fee refund if I am receiving OSAP assistance?
- It is a requirement of the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities that fee refunds for students receiving OSAP assistance are to be forwarded to the National Student Loans Service Centre and applied against the student's outstanding OSAP student loan debt.
- Accordingly, Queen's University will forward fee refunds to the National Student Loans Service Centre to reduce or eliminate a student's OSAP overpayment.