Minimum Registration Payment - Due August 1st MARCH - SECOND NOTICE
Minimum Registration Payment Requirement
Due August 1st
Fall/Winter 2010 / 2011
- To become registered, you must make your minimum registration payment.
- Your payment is determined by the number of courses in which you plan to register. Click here for more information about how much your minimum registration payment is.
You will not see a separate charge, fee or transaction applied to your tuition account called minimum registration payment, rather it is a payment requirement. Once the payment has been made, and you have met the payment criteria, you will be allowed to proceed with the online registration on QCARD, beginning August 30th, 2010.
- If you are unable to make the required payment by the deadline you may submit an application to defer your minimum registration payment (Undergraduates only) to the Student Awards Office. The form is available on the Student Awards web site:
- The minimum registration payment is due:
- August 1st (Fall Term) with the balance of fees due Septebmer 30th,
- January 1st (Winter Term) with the balance of fees due January 30th, and
- May 1st (Spring/Summer Term) with the balance of fees due May 31st.
- The minimum registration payment can be paid using Internet/Telephone banking or at Bank of Montreal.
- If you have selected the pre-authorized payment plan (only available to graduate students), then the required documentation is to be submitted to the Registrar's Office, Gordon Hall Room 125, no later than August 1st.
- If you are a funded student then the required documentation is required to be submitted to the Registrar's Office, Gordon Hall Room 125, no later than August 1st.
Click here for more information on the minimum registration payment.