Course Registration in 2010 / 2011
Course Selection in 2010-2011 Arts and Science Courses
ASC, Applied Science, Commerce, Nursing and Theology Students
All students planning to take Arts and Science courses must participate in the registration process.
Beginning April 26 until May 14, 2010
- Arts and Science students, access QCARD to request your degree program, type and concentration AND select an alternate choice.
Beginning June 1
- Access QCARD to view assigned Time Ticket for course selection. All students will be assigned a "Time Ticket" to gain access to QCARD to select 2009/10 Fall/Winter courses. "Time Tickets" are randomly assigned based on level at University beginning with level 4.
- Access QCARD to view your approved degree program and concentration.
ALL OUTSTANDING AMOUNTS MUST BE PAID BY JUNE 15.
Beginning June 18
Beginning June 28 until July 16, 2010
- Access QCARD according to your assigned "Time Ticket" to select Fall/Winter courses.
- Course selection for all students ends July 16, 2010.
- NEW first-year Arts and Science, and NEW first-year Commerce students may access QCARD to select courses at any time during the course selection period (June 28 - July 16, 2010). "Time Tickets will not be assigned to new first-year Arts and Science and first-year Business students.
For further information, see the Faculty of Arts and Science.
Minimum Registration Payment is due before August 01, 2010.
Beginning August 30
- Confirm your registration by logging into QCARD .
More information on registration, click here.