Do You Owe the University Money?
Do not risk losing your place in courses for the upcoming academic year!
- ENSURE ALL OVERDUE DEBTS ARE PAID IN FULL BY JUNE 15, 2010.
- Check your fee account information on QCARD. Debts other than tuition and residence must be paid directly to the office owed.
- IF YOU ARE A GRADUATE STUDENT and are currently using the pre-authorized payment plan (PAPP), check your balance (on-line account statement) on QCARD.
- If your tuition account balance is the same amount as your pre-authorized payment amount, then no further action is required. However, if your account balance is more than what will be withdrawn from your bank account in April, ensure that you have made your payment of the difference by the end of April 2010.
- MAKE AT LEAST YOUR MINIMUM REGISTRATION PAYMENT BY AUGUST 1, 2010.
- Your payment must be in your student account by this date. See Fee Payment Methods for more details on tuition and residence fee payment options.
- See Minimum Registration Payment Deadline for more details regarding your minimum registration payment.