OSAP Access Number (OAN)
- Check out the new OSAP web site and new secure log in features (i.e. OSAP Access Number and Password Security Requirements).
- Beginning May 2010, all students accessing their account on the OSAP web site must now use thier OSAP Access Number (OAN) in place of their Social Insurance Number.
- In addition there ate new security requirements acceptable passwords.
New 2010 - 2011 OSAP Application
- The OSAP 2010-2011 application is expected to be available in late May.
Seen it before - but still need to know
OSAP - 2010 Spring / Summer
- Students who wish to apply for 2010 spring/summer OSAP (including students attending the BISC) must complete a "2010 OSAP Spring/Summber Extension Form". This form is available on the Student Awards Office or on the Student Awards web site.
- Students who applied for 2009-2010 fall/winter OSAP need only complete and submit to the Student Awards Office the completed 2010 Spring/Sumer Extension Form.
- Students who did not apply for 2009-2010 fall/winter OSAP: must complete a 20090-2010 OSAP application (either online or paper application) located on the OSAP web site at https://osap.gov.on.ca/OSAPPortal as well as completing and submitting to the Student Awards Office a completed 2010 Spring/Summer Extension Form.
- Students who are planning to attend the BISC during the 2010 spring/summer session and wish to apply for OSAP assistance, please contact Jennifer Kopczinski (:email@example.com) or karen Green (Karen.Green@queensu.ca).