Spring 2010 Convocation Information
On the Application to Graduate/Graduation Details Site on QCARD you can:
- Check Degree Eligibility Status - ensure you are on the final degree list;
- Beginning May 19th for all except ASC and LAW grads.
- Beginning May 23rd for ASC and LAW grads.
Indicate convocation attendance plans between May 23 and 27 (NOT May 21 to 26 as originally advertised);
- Let us know if you plan to attend your convocation ceremony and if yes, order tickets for your guests.
- Let us know if you are not planning to attend and would like to pick up your diploma rather than have it sent to you in early July.
- When you applied graduate the default was to set as not attending/send diploma; if this is yiour plan you do not have to do anything between May 23 and 27 with regard to covocation attendance.
- Double check the date of your convocation and learn more about the ceremony.
- Let your family know about your convocation ceremony. They can visit our web site at http://www.queensu.ca/registrar/currentstudents/convocation.html for information. Each ceremony will be broadcast live (available a few minutes befroe the cermony begins) over the web and full details are available on the web .