Course Registration in 2010 / 2011
Course Selection in 2010-11 Arts and Science Courses
(Only - ASC, Applied Science, Commerce, Nursing and Theology Students)
All students planning to take Arts and Science courses must participate in the registration process.
Beginning April 26 until May 14, 2010
- Arts and Science students, access QCARD to request your degree program, type and concentration AND select an alternate choice.
Beginning June 1
- Access QCARD to view assigned Time Ticket for course selection. All students will be assigned a "Time Ticket" to gain access to QCARD to select 2010/11 Fall/Winter courses. "Time Tickets" are randomly assigned based on level at University beginning with level 4.
- Access QCARD to view your approved degree program and concentration.
ALL OUTSTANDING AMOUNTS MUST BE PAID BY JUNE 15.
Beginning June 28
Beginning June 28 until July 16, 2010
- Access QCARD according to your assigned "Time Ticket" to select Fall/Winter courses.
- Course selection for all students ends July 16, 2010.
- NEW first-year Arts and Science, and first-year Business students may access QCARD to select courses at any time during the course selection period (June 28 - July 16, 2010). "Time Tickets will not be assigned to new first-year Arts and Science and first-year Business students.
For further information, see the Faculty of Arts and Science.
Minimum Registration Payment is due on or before August 01, 2010.
More information on registration.