Fees Information - Deadlines
Tuition & Residence Fee Payment
- Although every attempt is made to have students' fees accounts up-to-date before service charges are applied (after September 30th) there may be unavoidable additional account activity to some students' accounts after this date due to students adding and/or dropping courses, student health plan, opt out adjustments and residence charges. (e.g. late meal plan charges and early arrival fees).
- Students are encouraged to check their accounts before and after September 30th and on a regular basis thereafter to be certain that they become aware of the complete statement of their financial responsibilities for the term or session.
- Fees that have been added to accounts after September 30th are due at the end of the month in which they were applied.
- Course(s) must be dropped by September 25th, 2009 in order to receive 100% refund of tuition.
- Course(s) dropped after the September 25th deadline will be calculated on a pro-rata rate. For more information go here.