2009/2010 Fall/Winter OSAP Application
- The OSAP 2009/2010 fall/winter application is available at the OSAP web site.
- Students should periodically check the status of their OSAP application (via OSAP website) to ensure their application continues to process and that there is no missing information/documentation. Any questions, please contact the Student Awards Office.
- After registering on QCARD, OSAP funding certificates are available at Students Awards, located in Room 225 or Gordon Hall. To pick up your OSAP, you must present the following three items;
- A Social Insurance Number (SIN card,),
- Government-issued photo-id, and
- A validated student card.
- You will be required to review your income information as reported on your 2009-2010 OSAP application. Please be prepared to confirm the following;
- Total gross income as per line 150 of your 2008 Canadian Income Tax Return (new OSAP requirement for 2009-2010)
- Total gross income for the 2009 calendar year separated into different time periods (i.e., pre-study (summer) income, etc.) as well total gross income expected during the 2009/2010 study period. Review the summary of your 2009-2010 OSAP applicaion on the OSAP web site for further deatails.
- Visit Government Student Financial Assistance for important information regarding OSAP regulations that pertains to courseload, academic progress, changes in your financial circumstances, etc.