Information for Parents
Workshop - Parents & Students in Transition
- WHEN? November 7, 10:00 am to 4:30 pm
- WHERE? Ban Righ Hall
- WHAT? This is a full-day workshop designed to assist parents in supporting their student's adjustment to Queen's Univesity. It is also ideal for parents who are themselves having a hard time adjusting to their son/daughter being at university! Guest spearkers will include Mike Condra (Director, HCDS), Jonathan Rose (Professor, Political Studies), and upper-year Queen's student.
- HOW? Parents can register by clicking on this link. There is room for 50 attendees.
Parent Tab from Queen's Homepage
- Queen's University homepage now feaures a "parent" tab, in addition to the "current students", "faculty & staf", "alumni", etc. tabs.
- Parents can click on their tab to find information on Campus Security, forms and paperwork, housing, resources, workshops, and much more.