2016 - 2017 Guide to Registration and Fees
School of Graduate Studies Checklist
* Log into the online application site at: https://eservices.queensu.ca/apps/sgsapp with your UserID and password and click on 'OFFER' in the 'STATUS' column
* Click 'CONTINUE', fill in the required information, and click 'SUBMIT'
NOTE: Applicants to the Queen's MSc (Occupational Therapy) and MSc (Physical Therapy) programs reply to offers of admission through the Ontario Universities Application Centre (OUAC) instead.
Get your Queen's Student ID number and go to this site -
If you don't have your Student ID number, call 613-533-6100
Check the fee table for your program’s fees
- Decide how you’d like to pay your fees:
- Monthly payments via the Pre-authorized Payment Plan (PPL), or
- Lump sum payments are due September 30th for Fall; January 10th for Winter and May 1st for Summer
- Click here for detailed information on paying your fees with a payment plan
- Graduate courses are normally chosen after consultation with your supervisor and/or department graduate coordinator
- Contact your department’s Graduate Assistant to talk about your course selection
Continuing students: Please note that you will automatically be enrolled into your thesis course.