May 30, 2017
Spring 2017 Convocation
Ceremony 5 - 9:30 a.m. at the Athletics and Recreation Centre (ARC)
Ceremony 6 - 2:30 p.m. at the Athletics and Recreation Centre (ARC)
- Graduates are asked to arrive at least ninety (90) minutes prior to their ceremony (8:00 a.m and 1:00 p.m)
Hoods and Gowns:
- Hoods and Gown rentals for Convocation are provided by the Alma Mater Society (AMS), in conjunction with Gaspard. Orders may be placed online at http://buildagrad.ca/queensu
- Online ordering for this ceremony runs from December 1, 2016 at 10:00 am (EST) to May 9, 2017 at 5:30 pm (EST)
- Regalia may be rented on the day of your ceremony, but at an increased price. Visit our Information For Graduates page for more details
- Limit of four (4) guests per graduand (No physical tickets are required)
- Graduates must confirm invited guest numbers via SOLUS (My Academics >> Maintain Convocation Details)
- The deadline to confirm guest numbers in SOLUS is April 30th
- If a graduate or a guest attending Convocation has an accessibility need, seating can be reserved by completing our online form, which can be located by clicking here.
Schedule of Ceremonies:
Please note: Some of the people present suffer from sensitivities due to scented products. We kindly request that you consider refraining from wearing scented products to this event.