The School of Religion has recently adopted the following learning outcomes for Theology programs:
Graduates of Theology programs:
- will become critical thinkers around theological topics;
- will be able to carry out independent research and interdependent study;
- will understand the intercultural character of theology and ecclesiology;
- will integrate the sub-disciplines of theological studies (bible, history, theology, ethics, practice);
- in addition, graduates of the M.Div. and the M.T.S. in Spiritual Care will have begun to develop a professional identity.
Please visit the following pages to see specific program requirements: