The 2012-2013 Task Force, using the consultation process established by the 2010-2011 APTF shall consider, as recommended by the 2010-2011 Academic Planning Task Force, the issues of:
- Virtualization and online learning, and
- faculty renewal.
The Academic Planning Task Force shall submit its Report, including recommendations and observations concerning the implementation of previous recommendations, to Senate for approval before the May meeting of the Senate.
In order to ensure the continuous cycle of Planning, Implementation, and Monitoring of the Academic Plan endorsed by Senate, the APTF shall also recommend a new planning issue or set of issues to be investigated by the task force of the subsequent year.
- Jill Atkinson (Psychology)
- Eril Berkok (Computing, B.Comp., B.A./B.Ed’13, Senator)
- Terry Bridges (PhD’13, Senator)
- Lindsay Davidson (Surgery)
- Stephen Elliott (Dean, Faculty of Education, Senator)
- Chris Moyes (Biology, Senator)
- Mark Swartz (Library)
Follow the Discussion
Stay up to date with the RSS Feed