Please enable javascript to view this page in its intended format.

Queen's University

Information for Non-Unionized Staff

Non-unionized staff members may pursue a grievance with a non-student member of the university community, as provided for in the Queen’s University Grievance Procedure. The aim of the grievance procedure is to provide the rights and means to resolve workplace problems quickly and fairly. Any staff member who makes use of the provisions of these procedures shall not be subject to recrimination or harassment as a result of exercising this right. Staff members may ask for advice and assistance from a staff advisor, the Coordinator of Dispute Resolution Mechanisms, or a member of the executive of the Queen's University Staff Association (QUSA).

Complaints regarding a student’s non-academic misconduct may be directed to the appropriate student government society (AMS or SGPS).

If you have questions about the most appropriate course of action to take in response to student misconduct, please contact the CDRM.

Kingston, Ontario, Canada. K7L 3N6. 613.533.2000