Mission and Goals Student Affairs
Approved by Senate November 23, 2000
Student Affairs is central to Queen's University achievement of its vision, mission, and goals. It promotes the development of students, enhances their well-being, and fosters their growth as citizens and leaders.
- facilitates transitions to and from university;
- enables students to achieve their academic potential;
- enriches the university experience of students;
- participates in educating students;
- nurtures citizenship and leadership;
- builds community;
- honours human diversity;
- promotes excellence;
- coordinates and integrates services to students;
- establishes partnerships with faculties, departments, and student organizations;
- advances the field of student affairs.