The School of Graduate Studies provides administrative and academic support from the time of admission into a graduate program right through to degree completion and convocation. The links provided will assist you in navigating through the many aspects associated with graduate study. Should you have questions or are unable to find the information you are looking for please contact your home department of the School of Graduate Studies.
Newly arrived at Queen's? Link up with campus life and learn about our community.
Before you start, take the time to prepare for your studies. Tasks to consider include:
- Have you found a place to live?
- Do you have a Queen’s email address? This is essential so we can communicate more easily with you.
- Do you know where your department is located on campus?
- Have you taken a campus tour?
- Have you taken a library tour?
- Are you aware of what orientation activities are available to you as a graduate student? Your program will have specific sessions, but so does the School of Graduate Studies, the SGPS, Queen’s University International Centre, Four Directions Aboriginal Student Centre and Athletics & Recreation.
- Have you signed up with the School of Graduate Studies to receive their weekly newsletter?
- If you are an international student, have you read through the handbook for international graduate students? This online booklet is packed with information that will ease your transition to academic and personal life at Queen's.
Take the time to find your way around campus and Kingston and enjoy!