Workshops & Webinars
There will be a workshop "Learning the Ropes" held in conjunction with the Centre for Teaching & Learning on Wednesday September 4 for new faculty members (1:10 to 2:25). Venue to be advised.
A day-long workshop on graduate supervision is also scheduled for Monday Dec. 2. Venue to be advised.
Upcoming SGS workshop on graduate supervision
Date: September 24th
Time: 11:30am - 1:30pm
Venue: Mac Corry Hall, B176 Lecture Theatre
- 2013 Graduate Applicant Survey (459KB)
- Canadian Graduate & Professional Student Survey - 2010 & 2013 comparison (428KB)
- Expanding Horizons workshop series for graduate & professional students
- Use of holding a webinar for recruitment purposes & how to hold one (69KB)
- Presentation on graduate credentials (471KB)