It is the policy of the School of Kinesiology and Health Studies to
evaluate all graduate courses. The purpose of these evaluations is for
graduate students to provide feedback to the course instructor. The
information may also be used by the Director in the evaluation of merit,
and for tenure and promotion decisions. Finally, the information may be
used by the School to maintain and improve excellence in its graduate
- Students in each graduate course
will elect a class representative.
- Class representative will obtain sufficient copies of the evaluation
forms from the SKHS Graduate Assistant in KHS 206.
- Students complete the forms during class some time during the ninth or tenth
week of the term in question -- without the course instructor present.
- Class representative collects the completed forms and
return them to the SKHS Graduate Assistant.
- SKHS Graduate Assistant will
compile results of each course including the written
- SKHS Graduate Assistant to provide a copy of the confidential summary to the
SKHS Director, to the course instructor, and a copy is placed in the course instructor's SKHS faculty file.