Teaching Assistantship Evaluation
The purpose of the Teaching Assistant (TA) Evaluation Form is:
- to provide Teaching Assistants (TAs) with feedback in a non-threatening manner
- to allow TAs to use the TA Evaluation Form as part of their academic portfolio if desired
It should be noted that the form is designed
for situations where individual TAs can be evaluated based on their
direct interaction with students (i.e., seminars, laboratories,
This material is CONFIDENTIAL and viewed
only by the TA.
How to Submit your TA Evaluation Package - there are 3 steps to complete your Evaluation Request to the SKHS Grad Assistant:
- TA Evaluation Form Instructions - READ the complete instructions on how to prepare your personalized TA evaluation package
- TA Evaluation Request Form - PRINT, PREPARE and SIGN Eval Request Form and attach to Eval Form Template (below) and submit to SKHS Grad Assistant
- Build Your Own TA Evaluation Template - PREPARE YOUR EVALUATION TEMPLATE - select your questions from the Evaluation template. You may choose just the first 10 standard questions OR you may add some or all of the additional questions. PRINT one copy of this two-page evaluation template to accompany your Request Form and submit to SKHS Grad Assistant
Teaching Fellows may also use these Evaluation Forms to evaluate any of the Guest Lecture services they provide to SKHS undergraduate courses other than their TF assignment.