How to Apply Using the OnLine Application Process
Deadline to apply for graduate studies is EXTENDED TO 31 March 2017 // OGS app deadline is 01 March 2017 by 11:59 pm
1. STEP ONE - Initial Contact with Potential Supervisor
initial contact with a faculty member/potential supervisor
- (click here for faculty member list) in your area of interest
- Determine whether that faculty member is accepting students for the upcoming year
- Describe what you would like to study at the graduate level to make sure this supervisor will be a "good fit"
2. STEP TWO - NOTE Submission DEADLINE - 31 March 2017
- Applicants who apply by 01 March each year will be eligible for ALL funding opportunities (TA, RA and internal funding awards) available through the School.
- Applications received after 01 March may not be eligible for some funding award opportunities.
- Applications received after 01 July each year will not be eligible for TA in their first year of study
- Applications received after 01 July each year may have limited access to internal funding opportunities.
HERE to complete your graduate degree application using the online application program
available through the School of Graduate Studies website.
4. Click Here for SKHS Graduate Degree Program Entrance Requirements
5. MSc or PhD Degree Programs available in:
- exercise physiology
- physical activity epidemiology
- health promotion
- psychology of sport
6. MA or PhD Degree Programs available in:
- socio-cultural studies of sport, health and the body
7. Faculty members make one-to-one decisions on which students to accept
8. Please note we do not normally offer a part-time program at either the master’s or doctoral level of study.