4:30 to 5:30 p.m. at KINES 100 (28 Division)
Presentation followed by Q&A session
- Wrapping up Year 1: Academic Standing, Academic Probation, GPA, etc.
- Academic Status and Being an Orientation Leader
- Where to find important information; navigating SOLUS; etc.
- Progress to Year 2
- 2014-15 Registration Timeline
- Registration Information for 2014-15
- Course Selection for 2014-15
- Course Information
- What are Physical and Natural Sciences?
- Selecting Elective Courses (relevant to interests, career paths, etc.)
- Positioning Yourself for Going on Exchange in Third Year
- Q&A Period