Stevenson Fergus, Ph.D.
- community-based research
- HIV/AIDS and gender-based violence in rural South Africa
- vulnerable populations
Learn more about Stevenson Fergus, Ph.D.
Amy Latimer, Ph.D.
- physical activity promotion for people with a disability
- characteristics of effective health messages
- changing attitudes towards people with a disability
Research Lab - Revved Up
Learn more about Amy Latimer, Ph.D.
Lucie Levesque, Ph.D.
- planning, implementation, and evaluation of community-based physical activity interventions
- participatory research and health promotion with Indigenous communities
Learn more about Lucie Levesque, Ph.D.
Spencer Moore, Ph.D.
- "the science and art of promoting health, preventing disease, prolonging life and improving quality of life through the organized efforts of society" (National Advisory Committee on SARS and Public Health, 203, p. 46)
- investigation of issues that affect the health of groups and communities
- plan, implement and evaluate public health interventions
- multi-level view of health determinants
Learn more about Spencer Moore, Ph.D.