Mary Louise Adams, Ph.D.
cultural studies of sport, health and the body
- feminist theory; interpretive methodologies; historical analyses
- gender, sexuality and sport; masculinities; queer subjectivities
Learn more about Mary Louise Adams, Ph.D.
Rob Beamish, Ph.D.
classical social theory and sport study
- the use of performance-enhancing substances and practices in sport
- a sociological critique of the Olympic Games
Learn more about Rob Beamish, Ph.D.
Samantha King, Ph.D.
cultural studies of sport, health, and the body
- feminist, queer, critical race theory
- militarism and professional sport; breast cancer philanthropy; popular culture under neoliberalism
Learn more about Samantha King, Ph.D.
Elaine Power, Ph.D.
sport, physical activity, and health as social phenomena
Learn more about Elaine Power, Ph.D.