The KINE curriculum will enable students to graduate with the following skills.
- The ability to write and verbally communicate in a manner consistent with the demands of a professional workplace.
- The ability to provide health promotion services to the community.
- The ability to advocate for physical activity interventions in communities.
- The foundations of knowledge necessary to proceed to graduate studies.
KINE Career Paths
Graduates seek employment in:
- provincial and federal government sports agencies
- community colleges and universities
- health care centers and institutions
- federal and provincial correctional institutions
- industrial and corporate fitness and sports programs
- and, various professions following further
study in such areas as the allied health field (athletic training,
rehabilitation therapy, chiropractor, gerontology, etc.), graduate
studies, and sport management (MBA., MPA., Diploma in Sports
- Go to Queen's Career Services for more ideas.
- See also "Career Opportunities" on the Ontario Kinesiology Association website.