Information Session: THUR MAR 3, 4:30 in KINES 101
- Interested students should attend this information session.
Application Deadline: FRI MAR 18 at 4:00 p.m.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Only candidates chosen for an interview will be notified.
- Interviews will be arranged in early April.
- Current resume.
- Cover letter which must outline your relevant past
experiences and briefly explain why you are interested in the mini-stream.
- Applications for the mini-stream must be sent to Michelle McCalpin.
- The email's subject line must contain the name of the mini-stream.
If accepted, students must provide:
- Proof of First Aid & CPR qualifications.
- Valid CPIC (Police check) with Vulnerable Sector Screening
Questions should be directed to the mini-stream coordinator.
Exercise, Disability & Aging
Revved Up, an adapted
community-based exercise program for individuals with mobility impairments and
intellectual disabilities, was established to meet a service gap in the
Kingston community. In partnership with Revved Up, the School of Kinesiology
and Health studies offers a unique, two-year mini-stream of study that provides
students, starting in their third year, with the opportunity to explore community-based programming for older
adults and persons with disabilities.