Registration for Upper-Year Returning Students
2016-17 Registration Resources
The 2017-18 Draft Timetable will be posted in March.
2017-18 Registration Information Sessions in KIN 100 (28 Division St.)
- Going into Second Year: TUE MAR 7, 11:30-12:30 p.m.
- Going into Third Year: MON MAR 6, 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Going into Fourth Year: THUR MAR 9, 5:30-6:30 p.m.
PDF's from the sessions will be posted after the March Registration Information Sessions
2017-18 Mini-Stream Information
2017-18 Research Internship Information
- Application deadline: MAR TBA at 4:00 p.m.
- 2017-18 HLTH/KNPE 352 Research Internship Opportunities [PDF]
Will be posted when available, monitor the UG News.
Advance Course Selection for 400-Level courses: Class of 2018 (Honours)
- Students in YR4 of the following programs only, will have the opportunity to do an Advanced Course Selection for 400-level courses from MON MAY 15 to FRI MAY 26: BAH MAJ HLTH, BPHE (Honours) and BSCH KINE.
- This is done on the Faculty of Arts & Science Advance Course Selection website (not on SOLUS)
- Also consider doing an Independent Study Course [PDF] to meet your 400-level degree requirements.
Individual advising appointments are also available by contacting the SKHS UG Office by phone or email.