SKHS 2014-15 Draft Timetable [PDF] - Updated July 14, 2014.
- HLTH 237 online not offered in 14-15.
- Reserve capacities for HLTH 200 and 230 were upated.
- HLTH 237 online moved to Winter 2015.
- Prerequisite for KNPE 354 updated.
- Reserve capacities for NURS students updated.
- Corequisite to KNPE 254 was updated.
- Access to HLTH 200 and 230 was updated.
- Prerequisites to KNPE 450 were updated.
- HLTH 493 course description was posted.
The Arts & Science Calendar is the final authority on all course information.
Draft Timetable Features:
- Each course will have a hyperlink to a detailed course summary to help students with course selection.
- Although times and locations will not be available before the Official Course Timetable is published in June (see below), the course term and instructor are stated which helps students plan out their coming Fall-Winter session.
- Each course not only lists prerequisites, exclusions and corequisites but all changes to course requirements that will be in the upcoming 2014-15 Calendar will be highlighted in yellow.
- In addition to the enrolment limits, each course states clearly if there are restrictions to a course by a student's program and by year.
- The Draft Timetable is the only document that tells you if the course you are selecting leads to (acts as a prerequisite for) another course.
- The date on the lower left corner tells students when the Draft Timetable was last updated.
New Courses for 2014-15
The new HLTH and KNPE courses available for 2014-15 will be in the SKHS Draft Timetable with a complete course description. Until a course has been offered, a course summary will not be available.
Advanced/Special Topic Course Offerings
Advanced/Special Topic courses are only offered occasionally.
As specific information about these courses is not available in the Arts & Science Calendar, the SKHS Draft Timetable will contain detailed course description(s) with prerequisite(s), corequisite(s), exclusion(s), term(s) and instructor information for those offered in 2014-15.
Visit Queen's Official Course Timetable.
Please note that the Official Timetable for Fall-Winter 2014-15 which lists times and locations of classes is scheduled to be posted on the SOLUS Student Centre on MON JUN 23, 2014.
The Office of the University Registrar publishes the Official Timetable for all course offerings at Queen’s University. Check at the above website for any announcements from the OUR about the Fall-Winter Timetable.
If a course is not listed on the Official Timetable, it is not being offered in 2014-15
- The Arts & Science Timetable is subject to change up to the start of classes - in particular, several rooms may be changed to accommodate a single request for a larger class enrolment (domino effect).