YouTube is a popular way to reach large audiences with your videos. If you want the views and the traffic, you need to be posting and updating your content on a regular basis for best results. Below are some helpful resources to help you on your way.
- How to upload a video to YouTube
- Supported YouTube formats
- Getting started with playlists
- How to add subtitles and closed captions
- Add a YouTube subscribe button to any webpage
- 6 YouTube Tips to Improve Your Search Rank
YouTube updates of Interest
YouTube Releases New Custom Blurring Tool (Feb 2016): The new custom blurring tool in YouTube (available on desktop versions) lets you blur anything including objects in motion. This will be helpful for blurring sensitive data in educational training videos
Want to know how to embed a YouTube video into your website like the one below? Check out "How to embed a YouTube video"