Please enable javascript to view this page in its intended format.

Queen's University

Spanish and Italian

Passports and Visa Requirements

Sicily: Mount Etna and Taormina Greek Theatre

In order to travel and study abroad you will need a valid passport.  Please note that many countries require passports to be valid for a number of months beyond the date of a visitor's entry.

Passport Canada provides you with all the information you will need in order to obtain or renew your Passport.

All countries have special Visa requirements. Foreign Affairs Canada provides general information and entry requirements on most countries.

Please consult with the appropriate Consulate for up-to-date information regarding the application for a Visa.

Kingston, Ontario, Canada. K7L 3N6. 613.533.2000