Call for Papers January 2014
Queen’s Policy Review is a peer-reviewed, faculty advised publication affiliated with the Queen’s School of Policy Studies. We are currently welcoming submissions from graduate students that discuss Canadian domestic and international policy issues. The deadline for submissions is January 20, 2014. Papers submitted by the deadline will be considered for our Spring 2014 publication.
1) Be between 2000 and 5000 words.
2) Include a 100 to 200 word abstract.
3) Use Chicago citation format.
4) Discuss a current Canadian domestic and/or international policy issue.
5) Be in ".doc", ".docx", ".rtf" or ".pdf" format.
6) For group submissions, all student names must be clearly identified on the submitted work.
Please submit papers to: