Group submissions are allowed.
For the 2014 publication, all submissions must adhere to the following
1) Be between 2000 and 5000 words.
2) Include a 100 to 200 word abstract.
3) Use Chicago citation format.
4) Discuss a current Canadian domestic and/or international policy issue.
5) Be in ".doc", ".docx", ".rtf" or ".pdf" format.
6) For group submissions, all student names must be clearly identified on the submitted work.
7) Only one submission per person will be accepted. The paper may be submitted as part of a group or indivually.
We also ask that papers submitted to Queen's Policy Review are
not submitted elsewhere.