How do I Participate?
You may be wondering how to participate in the Bounce Back program and how it all works. It's easy!
- Check your inbox for an email from the Bounce Back Coordinator in October and January of each year. All first-year Engineering, Commerce and Nursing students who are academically at-riskin the fall and winter terms will receive an email to their Queen's address inviting them to participate.
- Engineering students with a GPA of 1.6 or below
- Commerce students with a GPA of 2.0 or below
- Nursing students with a GPA of 1.6 or below
- Follow the instructions in the email and complete the short online self-assessment form.
- After submitting the form, a Bounce Back Facilitator will contact you by email to set-up your first meeting.