Resources for Parents
One-stop information and things you may be thinking about: Information and Resources for Queen's Parents
"All you need to know" webpage and links for Queen's parents!
Residence Move-in Day is Sunday September 4, 2016!
Move-in day Parent Information Sessions
- residences and residence life
- meal plans
- managing severe allergies on campus
- learning and writing support services
- tuition payments
- student awards
- athletics and recreation programs
- cultural supports
- student wellness services – health, counselling, accessibility and health promotion
- clubs, programs and support services provided by the AMS, Queen’s undergraduate student government
Check our monthly list of pre-arrival things to do
Parents of international students: check out ATLAS, our move-in and transition program for international students!
Parents of Aboriginal students: check out our move-in program for Aboriginal students!
Subscribe to Campus Connection - a monthly email for parents of students who are living in residence
General Information for Parents webpages and resources
Student Affairs Information Sheet for 2015-16 (2 pgs) (PDF, 173KB) - A list of student services and support offices
All the information you are looking for from the Office of the University Registrar (OUR): Parental access to student information, Tuition and Fees: When and how to pay, Important Dates, Exams, 'Verification of Enrolment' forms, T2202A income tax certificates, Graduation/Convocation, the OUR's monthly emails to students
Faculty and School Academic calendars/dates for 2016-17
Questions? Email us at email@example.com