Resources for Faculty and Staff
Faculty and staff members are encouraged to contact Student Affairs with any questions or concerns and to get information they may need to refer students to the various services and programs we provide. You can call the Dean's office at 613 533 6944 or send an email to email@example.com
- Advisory Committee on Academic Accommodations - Information about a campus-wide committee that supports the Disability Services Office in accommodating students with disabilities and students requiring temporary health-related accommodations or deferrals.
- Athletics and Recreation - Information about programs and faculty/staff discounts!
- Career Services - Information for faculty and staff
- Four Directions Aboriginal Student Centre - Resources for faculty and staff
- Learning Strategies - Referral information for faculty, TAs and staff
- Trademark and Licensing Program - for questions about using Queen's trademarks
- Writing Centre - Services for faculty and TAs
Health and Wellness Resources
- Student Wellness Services (formerly HCDS) - Information for faculty and staff
- Queen's Student Accessibility Services (formerly Disability Services office DSO) - Information for instructors
- Health and Wellness Classroom slides (Fall 2014)
- Mental Health Green Folder
- Mental Health Education Workshop Sign up
- Supporting Students in distress video with Dr. Mike Condra