Peer Leadership Award
2017 nominations are now open. Deadline January 23rd at 6:00 p.m.
Save completed nomination form on your computer, then send as an email attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Peer Leadership Award will be presented annually to Queen’s students who, through their commitment, skill, dedication and interest in helping others, have exemplified excellence in peer-to-peer assistance and outreach.
- Open to both undergraduate and graduate students.
- Recognition is for demonstrated leadership in peer assistance and outreach.
- Must be employed/associated with a Queen’s University program or service.
- Academic standing is also a consideration for this award.
A strong nomination will demonstrate:
- Breadth of impact
- Contributions above and beyond what would normally be expected
- Length of contribution
- Support for nomination
Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee coordinated by the Office of the Vice-Provost and Dean of Student Affairs. The nominee’s unofficial transcript will be accessed by the Office of the Vice-Provost and Dean of Student Affairs to confirm the student is in good academic standing.
Number of Awards:
A maximum of two awards conferred in March of each calendar year
- Recipient(s) will be recognized at Student Engagement Reception sponsored by the Vice-Provost and Dean of Student Affairs.
- Recipient's name(s) will be engraved on a plaque mounted on campus.