There are also links to Queen's services relating to human rights, health, and well-being, since being safe also means feeling safe and having access to the resources you need.
For more information about physical safety services on campus, please refer to the On Campus section of the site.
You're already taking responsibility for your personal safety by visiting this website. Turning the safety tips and techniques below into habits is an important second step.
General Safety: visit the Campus Security site for safety tips that you can add to your daily routine.
- Sexual Assault, Abuse and Harassment
- Harassment and Discrimination
- International Students
- Health, Well-Being, and Support Spaces
- Queen's Health, Counselling and Disability Services (HCDS)
- Pandemic Preparedness
- Queen's-based support and community spaces
- Student-run organizations and support spaces
- Student health and dental plans
- Community resources