Named Admission, Exchange and General Bursary Awards
The following awards fall under either the Admission, Exchange or General Bursary application. Students will be automatically considered for these awards based on the information they provide in their application. If a student demonstrates financial need based on their application, but does not qualify for any of the following awards, they will be granted assistance through a general pooled fund. Please note that the amount of Admission, Exchange or General Bursary assistance a student is assessed to receive is not impacted by their eligibility/ineligibility for any of the following awards.
- Undergraduate Admission Bursaries - for students applying to Queen's
- General Bursaries - for students currently registered at Queen's
- Law Admission Bursaries - for students applying to the Faculty of Law at Queen's
- Medicine Admission Bursaries - for students applying to the School of Medicine at Queen's
- Exchange Bursaries - for students participating in a Queen's formal exchange
- BISC Bursaries - for students studying at the Bader International Study Centre