Please enable javascript to view this page in its intended format.

Queen's University

FAQs - T4A Slips


  1. Does Queen's University issue T4A Slips?
  2. How do I get my T4A slip?


1. Does Queen's University Issue T4A Slips?

Yes. Queen's University is required according to Canadian Revenue Agency tax regulations to issue T4A Slip for all scholarship, bursaries and awards disbursed to students in a given calendar year.  Under normal circumstances the full amount of scholarships, bursaries or awards are not subject to federal tax and are no longer reported as income on your federal tax return if they were earned by you as a student enrolled in a program that entitles you to claim the education amount. Provincial taxes may still apply.   For more information, contact the Canada Revenue Agency, the Ministry of Revenue of the home province or territory, or a tax specialist.

2. How do I get my T4A slip?

All T4As are mailed to your Mail Address as indicated on SOLUS. T4A slips are mailed by the end of February for the previous calendar year. 

Kingston, Ontario, Canada. K7L 3N6. 613.533.2000