Student Awards

Queen's University
Search Type


Student Awards

site header

Veteran Affairs Disability Benefits

Students, spouses and parents are not required to report Disability Benefits from Veteran Affairs Canada. Financial Aid Office may remove the income if it has been reported on the student’s OSAP application.

Documentation required:

  • Breakdown of income reported on OSAP application showing amount of Veteran Affairs Disability Benefits income that was reported;
  • Proof of Disability Benefits income (e.g., pay stubs);
  • To ensure the student is not disadvantaged when income is verified with CRA, the Financial Aid Office must add explanatory note to the file.