Assistance for Children with Severe Disabilities
Students and their spouses or parents, if applicable, are not required to report income received through the Assistance for Children with Severe Disabilities (ACSD). Students may request a review to have this income removed from their OSAP assessment if they have reported it.
Who is eligible for this review?
- Parents of dependent students for income received in the year that they are reporting their income for OSAP assessment purposes;
- Married students and their spouses for income received in the pre-study and/or study period.
- Students who are single (dependent and independent) or sole support parents for income received in the pre-study and/or study period.
- Breakdown of income reported on OSAP application showing amount of ACSD income that was reported.
- Proof of ACSD income (e.g., pay stubs).