Parent Information Sessions
Sunday, September 4, 2016 (Move-In Day)
10:00 am - Grant Hall
11:00 am - Grant Hall
12:30 pm - Duncan McArthur Auditorium (West Campus)
2:30 pm - Grant Hall
Before you head out of town, join us at our popular and informative Parent Information Sessions.
These sessions provide parents and guardians with important information to help support students as they transition personally, socially, culturally and academically to university life. Connect with key student support service providers to get your questions answered about a broad array of topics and issues to support your student’s personal health, overall well-being and their academic success at Queen’s.
You’ll have an opportunity to ask questions about:
- Residences and residence life
- Meal plans
- Learning and writing support services
- Tuition payments
- Student awards
- Athletics and recreation programs
- Cultural supports
- Health, counselling and disability services
- Clubs, programs and support services provided by the AMS, the Queen’s undergraduate student government
All four sessions are identical in content. A Parent Resource Table will be available from 9am - 4pm in Grant Hall and on West Campus if you are unable to attend a session.