Parent Orientation and Information Sessions
Date: Sunday, September 6, 2015 (Move-In Day)
Times and Locations TBD
Provost and Vice-Principal (Academic) Alan Harrison, and Vice-Provost and Dean of Student Affairs Ann Tierney invite you to attend our popular and informative Parent Information Sessions.
These sessions provide parents and guardians with important information to help support students as they transition personally, socially, culturally and academically to university life. Connect with key student support service providers to get your questions answered about a broad array of topics and issues to support your student’s personal health, overall well-being and their academic success at Queen’s.
You’ll have an opportunity to ask questions about:
- Residences and residence life
- Meal plans
- Learning and writing support services
- Tuition payments
- Student awards
- Athletics and recreation programs
- Cultural supports
- Health, counselling and disability services
- Clubs, programs and support services provided by the AMS, the Queen’s undergraduate student government
We look forward to seeing you there.