Bloodletting & Miraculous Cures Reading Guide
Looking for some resources to complement your reading of Bloodletting & Miraculous Cures? Check out our Reading Guide, with weekly posts beginning June 30. Each guide will contain information and resources to complement your reading of Bloodletting & Miraculous Cures, including...
- A section summary, to catch you up on the challenges and adventures of Fitz, Ming, Chen, and Sri
- Reflections from campus partners who are also reading the book, and loving it so much that they want to share their thoughts about it with you
- Thought-provoking questions about content and themes in the book, to help you get a deeper understanding and appreciation of the stories and how they may relate to your transition from high school to university
- Information about fantastic resources at Queen's University that will help you prepare for life as a first-year university student
- Interesting links that are relevant to the book, including videos and articles, that will allow you to learn more about Vincent Lam and Bloodletting & Miraculous Cures
|July 7||Reading Guide 1|
|July 14||Reading Guide 2|
|July 21||Reading Guide 3|
|July 28||Reading Guide 4|
|August 5||Reading Guide 5|
|August 11||Reading Guide 6|
If you have any questions about the Reading Guide, contact us at email@example.com or 613-533-6000 ext. 78338.